DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 42 of 53 First ... 32404142434452 ... Last
    The red means that the server is offline according to the lobby server, which means that the game wasn't registered with the lobby server when the player lobby listing was pulled. This can happen if a player launches their FG instance before the GM starts their campaign session; and is fixed by refreshing or just connecting. Ultimately, this should have nothing to do with any performance issues.

For lag and frozen screens (probably related to performance); we need to try to recreate the scenario in order to capture the issue in action, so we can then investigate and address. Otherwise, we have no idea where to look for the issue. In order to do this, we usually ask for a copy of the campaign, and the steps that you did that seemed to cause the issue. A reproduceable example set of steps is the absolute best.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    For information needed to help trouble shoot issues and report bugs, see the link in my signature.

Also, if/when reporting an issue, it is best to start a new thread unless it is identical to an existing thread you are aware of

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Just FYI, my campaign session was already started and my table was open when i was showing up red in the player lobby. OK let me see how my next session goes and I will try to reproduce the steps.

Update and History:
    I have been having periodic disconnects during game (about 1 every 2 hours). Reported in previous posts, see#247 &#311)
    It appears to be an issue with FG timing out because it is not getting a response from my computer (Yes, I tried switching between IPv4 and IPv6).
    This happens only with one DM. I have been playing another game with another DM (and some of the same players) on my same system with no issues.

Update: I played this weekend and was disconnected several times WITH A NEW SET OF ERROR MESSAGES.
    This time, it appears to be associated with processing images.

Will email relevant log files to FG Support.
    Last edited by Skofield; April 26th, 2021 at 04:17.

The NameResolutionFailure error that was logged right after the timeout around 5:47PM indicates a network connection issue on your end .. I can't determine the cause of the other client side timeouts that are logged without the GM's logs.

I thought I included the GM's logs in my first email.
    They appear to be too big to attach.

I will resend thm

Skofield

Is the GM sharing numerous or large maps or images? If there are images that you no longer need, consider unsharing them if this is your case or situation.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Good question. No, not really. Certainly much simpler images than the other campaign i am in where I am having no issues.

Hi everyone, sorry if I'm in the wrong thread but one of my players is stucked in the "Attempting resolved connection to server". I use FGU and we tried to change to private without password, he is updated, he is not using VPN... We tried everything and nothing... He only could connect if was by his mobile 4G, but is too slow.

Can anyone help us?
    Last edited by eduardofelipe; April 28th, 2021 at 18:42.

Thread Information