DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 53 First 12341252 ... Last
    Western Tennessee, near the Mississippi River
    This probably not a new thing, but I continually get this error code.
    Problem.jpg

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OldJarhead View Post
    This probably not a new thing, but I continually get this error code.
    Problem.jpg
    See the OP on how to compile your logs for inclusion here. Also make sure that you and the GM/host instance are not using the same license key.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

One of my players is having trouble connecting to my game, but none of my other players have had issue. He's able to connect to other games, just not mine.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyArchon View Post
    One of my players is having trouble connecting to my game, but none of my other players have had issue. He's able to connect to other games, just not mine.
    Did you explicitly confirm that you are both on the same date build of FGU? Which date?

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yes, we both made a point of making sure we were up to date. We're both on the 7/16 build.

Same here the authorization server is not available.
    It looks like our GM license key is invalid while it should not.
    I am able to connect with my ultimate license but others with the free license can't.
    The GM has an ultimate license.
    And the other players can connect to me without issue.
    Our GM has been contacting support and waiting for an answer.

---
    FYI
    the problem is due to its ultimate key, he received a new temporary one from support shortly after contacting them and we have been able to play.
    Last edited by Naurthoron; July 22nd, 2020 at 23:30.

None of us can connect to our GM's server tonight. I have an ultimate license but neither myself nor demo version players can connect. I can connect to non-password protected servers but his one is password protected. Just hangs.

Hello,

Just submitted a report to the support email provided by the OP. I included the DM logs and the campaign. Unfortunately, I do not have the player logs, but hopefully any data is useful.

Overview:
    GM + 3 players on EST using a cloud instance of FGU
    Two players experienced mid-session disconnects, which kicked them from the application, but left instances of their connections
    One player experienced back to back disconnects
    Players, once disconnected, were unable to re-join server due to there being instances of them still "connected"

Solution:
    Force kick both connection instances
    Remove ownership on their characters to allow them to regain access

Swapped to LAN after back-to-back disconnect. No major issues after swapping to LAN connection.

Shout out to the update to the network library. I've run two sessions since Monday over LAN and the connection stability was greatly improved over weeks prior.

Thank you! Please keep patching & improving, I'll do my part to contribute detailed logs as available.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by caledoniaman View Post
    None of us can connect to our GM's server tonight. I have an ultimate license but neither myself nor demo version players can connect. I can connect to non-password protected servers but his one is password protected. Just hangs.
    Please provide the details requested in the OP.

I can't seem to load anything in cloud server mode this morning due to a "fatal network engine error". My internet connection seems to be working fine in all other aspects, and FG works fine as long as I stay in LAN mode.

Edit: This issue seems to have resolved itself as of 5 hours after my original post.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by someoneinatree; July 25th, 2020 at 09:04.
    FGU Ultimate License/FGC Standard
    Timezone: Australian EST (UTC +10)
    Systems: Prefer DnD 5e as GM or player.
    FKA Chezcaliente

Thread Information