FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Issue with new ICONS Ruleset

Hello, I have purchased the new ICONS ruleset and run into some issues. Unsure where to report.

Summary: Error messages about s'ActorManager.getActor - DEPRECATED - 2021-01-01 - Use resolveActor'

Ruleset(s): ICONS

New Campaign / FGC Migrated Campaign: New

Extensions/Themes: None

Modules Loaded: ICONS Origins, ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying A to Z and ICONS: The Assembled Edition - DM Guide

Operating System / Language Setting: Windows 10, English

Steps to Reproduce: Just use any character.

Quote Originally Posted by SAVeira View Post
    Hello, I have purchased the new ICONS ruleset and run into some issues. Unsure where to report.

Summary: Error messages about s'ActorManager.getActor - DEPRECATED - 2021-01-01 - Use resolveActor'

Ruleset(s): ICONS

New Campaign / FGC Migrated Campaign: New

Extensions/Themes: None

Modules Loaded: ICONS Origins, ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying A to Z and ICONS: The Assembled Edition - DM Guide

Operating System / Language Setting: Windows 10, English

Steps to Reproduce: Just use any character.
    ICONS Is for Fantasy Grounds Unity. It won't work in the now twighlited FGC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I am using FGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    SAViera was using the bug report template from the sticky to report the bug. That template should probably be updated to say FGU instead of FGC.

Blog Entries
    Ah, that part of the template was meant to indicate if the campaign was migrated from FGC to FGU. I will go clean that up since its not as relevant anymore.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Did the error pop up when creating a new game and loading or was there something you were doing that prompted the error?

Quote Originally Posted by mixologee View Post
    Did the error pop up when creating a new game and loading or was there something you were doing that prompted the error?
    The console will show up with the message sometimes when doing a roll off a character sheet.

The console will show up with the message sometimes when doing a roll off a character sheet.
    Random or specific roll?

Quote Originally Posted by mixologee View Post
    Random or specific roll?
    It was random, but if leave the console up, see that it happens with every roll.

It was random, but if leave the console up, see that it happens with every roll.
    Ok thank you. Will investigate.

Thread Information