STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    There are 16 entries for "bonus to damage" in the CRB. 6 of these are "bonus to damage rolls", so more than a third. Fixed damage seems rather uncommon, though. Other than some alchemical bombs' and persistent damage I cannot think of another instance out of my head. And persistent damage is handled by effect anyway.

So maybe once you support alchemical bombs in the ruleset keep the fixed damage in mind. Until then I will tell my Alchemist player to put his "Burn it!" bonus on an effect short-cut key instead of programming it as fixed bonus.

It would still be useful if damage actions could define their bonus type as well, not just the bonus value.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    It would still be useful if damage actions could define their bonus type as well, not just the bonus value.
    As I mentioned in post #2 above, it's not a "bonus" as PF2 defines a bonus, it's a modifier as part of the base damage value calculation.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Unfortunately, yes. Does not make life easier with those feats that are too specific to be made into a general effect.

I use DMGS: 1 status then make sure that only the Alchemist's fire bombs had the spell damage checked as "yes". Has been working for me anyway.

Thread Information