FG Spreadshirt Swag

Any teasers available regarding products coming up?

Good morning team smite works.

Is there any hint on what products for Pathfinder 2e might be on the horizon? I am just eager to support you guys and well more stuff for P2 is always a win (for me) in my book.

The updates to FG and our game are great > thank you!

We don't generally pre-announce products; because DLC is developed by a lot of different people with a lot of different scheduling priorities through contracting agreements. So, schedules shift quite a lot on DLC internally.

Regards,
    JPG

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

How in the hell did I miss that? (the Bestiary 2)!! Holy canole!

(I just bought it. Thanks Trenloe!!!)

I had been updating my shop page for days and only after you came to this thread were my eyes opened!

You only need to update on a Tuesday, which is usually when the weekly product releases come out.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

In fact 4 new PFRPG2 products released today!

Oh hey, didn't notice B2 was out. Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    In fact 4 new PFRPG2 products released today!
    Yep have to wait till they fix the paizo discount sync on the Ap for extinction before i can buy it. Cant wait to chdck out the Bestiary 2.

You guys are doing great

Thread Information