FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoltok View Post
    Hi here,

J just took the FG Jungle Maps Pack (through steam) and I don't see how to use/create jungle maps ? Where are the item ?
    (I check my account between FG and steam)
    Try going to the top of this page over to the left where it says "STORE". Go to that drop down and select "STEAM ACCOUNT SYNC". Then click "Refresh Steam Purchases". See if that works. I have to do that if I buy stuff through Paizo, sometimes. Figure it's the same with Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoltok View Post
    Hi here,

J just took the FG Jungle Maps Pack (through steam) and I don't see how to use/create jungle maps ? Where are the item ?
    (I check my account between FG and steam)
    Make sure you've synchronized your FG account with Steam, and then perform an update.

Then, go you assets and select the "Images" button at the top of the window. Then type jungle in the search field and press return. You should see four "bag" folders related to FG Jungle Map pack. See post #1 for what to expect in these folders.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi,

First, these art packs are very useful once you get used to them! Great Job. 10+

A question I have the interior pack I but I do not see any window? IS there a package for other interiors or are just missing?
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Hello,

In the recent YouTube video for lighting there was mention of having done the maps for the Ravenloft guide coming out. Any chance we are going to see this for the other modules already out and future ones where the maps are in black and white? For example the Mad Mage Maps?

Thank you.
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Love what we have so far in the subscription. My only Request at this point is ships ... many more ships, boats, etc ... different kinds. I am in need of such for an upcoming campaign. Thanks

Yikes, that makes my question about exporting maps created with these products moot, doesn't it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgrognard View Post
    Yikes, that makes my question about exporting maps created with these products moot, doesn't it!
    What was your question about exporting maps?

You can export map modules that link to these products. Anyone with the subscription or same art packs will be able to use your finished version.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    What was your question about exporting maps?

You can export map modules that link to these products. Anyone with the subscription or same art packs will be able to use your finished version.
    I like to create modules in FG then transcribe them to PDF for DMSGuild and other markets (depending upon content, D&D or OGL) and I have purchased a couple of these map packs for ingame use. Seeing the note about the license and the requirements to read the maps by other hosts, at this time importing maps I create externally will have to be the way I continue to work. I do have one campaign in playtest that has an exclusive FG created map for the final BBEG scene. I will have to re-create it in another program. Too bad because it is really great.

I like to create modules in FG then transcribe them to PDF for DMSGuild and other markets (depending upon content, D&D or OGL) and I have purchased a couple of these map packs for ingame use. Seeing the note about the license and the requirements to read the maps by other hosts, at this time importing maps I create externally will have to be the way I continue to work. I do have one campaign in playtest that has an exclusive FG created map for the final BBEG scene. I will have to re-create it in another program. Too bad because it is really great.
    very similar here and i ve already made some comment about the absence of exporting capability, not even a jpeg one...

Even converting modules for the FG shop, i had to use an external program as i had to use FGC for conversion. Now converters are allowed to use FGU to convert, i guess i could use the map making part of FGU but again the need to have compatible art packs is another limiting factors.
    Furthermore while FGU can have a better finish than DungeonDraft for example, it s a lot slower to make a simple dungeon by picking tile after tile than drawing the contour of a room which comes with walls and floor automatically...interesting choices from SW.

Blog Entries
    Got it. Yes, exporting to work outside of FGU is something that we don't plan to support at this time. There are many other considerations on how that would impact officially licensed content.

Thread Information