STAR TREK 2d20

Aaw games is looking for dms to run games!

AAW GAMES IS LOOKING FOR DMS TO RUN GAMES!

Gen Con 2020 (online)
    July 30th through August 2nd, 2020

Using Fantasy Grounds Classic or Fantasy Grounds Unity
    We provide all materials and ready-to-go pregenerated characters!

Details: https://adventureaweek.com/gen-con-2020-dnd/

Are we talking about a specific campaign, or highlighting a particular product? Or is this more of an anything goes sort of thing?

Hello, Fear Grounds,

Per the previous message, for more information see below.
    Details: https://adventureaweek.com/gen-con-2020-dnd/

I'll copy/paste the info from the details link here for ease of reference as well. Email [email protected] to sign up!

Thanks!

Jonathan G. Nelson
    AAW Games

GEN CON 2020 -- FANTASY GROUNDS & AAW GAMES

AAW Games is looking for GMs to run Dungeons & Dragons 5e compatible games at Gen Con 2020 Online, which takes place from July 30th to August 2nd, 2020.

We have selected 6 fantastic adventures from our award-winning Mini-Dungeon collection.
    As a GM, you will receive everything you need to smoothly run your adventure plus a bonus reward for participating in this historical online Gen Con.

What adventures are available to run?
    We’ve selected six adventures that cover a wide range of levels and themes.
    Level 1: The Aura of Profit
    Levels 2-3: Buried Council Chambers
    Level 4: The Burning Tree of Coilltean Grove
    Level 5: Sepulchre of the Witching Hour's Sage
    Level 6: The Lapis Maiden of Serena Hortum
    Levels 6-7: Tiikeri's Revenge

How can I run the adventures?
    Each of the selected adventures has a full color PDF and is also Fantasy Grounds Classic and Fantasy Grounds Unity compatible. You may run this in any fashion so long as permitted by Gen Con Guidelines. This also includes platforms such as Discord, Zoom, etc.

How do I sign up?
    First and foremost, register at Gen Con!
    Then send an email to [email protected] by July 19th and include the following information:
    (IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure you whitelist the above email address, otherwise our replies will likely end up in your spam folder!)

Name of chosen adventures
    Time slots and alternate time slots you’d like to run the adventures
    Email address you used to register at Gen Con
    Platform(s) you are using to host your games (Fantasy Grounds, Roll20, Zoom, etc.)
    Email address you’ve used for your platform(s) (Fantasy Grounds, Roll20, Zoom, etc)
    Do you need pre-generated characters? We have six pregens levels 1-6.
    Final Steps
    Once we receive your email, we will confirm your details and register the event. Please do not register the event yourself, as we’d like to have unified and consistent messaging. Once registered, you will receive everything you need to run your event.

Once your games have been confirmed, feel free to promote your games on social media, tagging AAW Games wherever you may go!

Happy Gen Con 2020!

The deadline was July 19th but if you hurry, you still might be able to sign up.

Thank you for your response, and clarification. I'm not sure how I missed the links in your previous post.

Thread Information