DICE PACKS BUNDLE

FGU Connection & Lag Issues Sunday 7/12/20

Good evening FGU team,

Had some issues with the most recent update for this Sunday's game. (Small game, three players and myself, just started LMoP. Only extensions were the LMoP image and the Weapon Handling extension.)

All players said they updated prior to connecting. The player having the most issues had to connect several times to the server, where things would often freeze for him, and the client would time out and require being kicked from the server so he could reconnect. (At least one other player also had a lockup and had to reconnect during the session.)

Client and server logs are attached. (Drake729 is the user with the most issues)

Also had some issues with rolls taking a long time between when they were performed on the client side and when they showed up on the server/other players. (I think there was one or two instances of a roll not being transmitted, but that is based on verbal discussion, not hard logs.)

Side note, is there any way to turn on more detailed logging?

Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Those log files are not the ones from the in-game console (I think they are from updater which are slightly different right now). I'll need to get another copy of the logs using the in-game console immediately when this happens for both the GM and player. Also, I'll need a copy of the campaign folder. See this post for more information on the data I need:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...read.php?59982

Apologies for any confusion; we're working to try and get the information we need to fix these issues while moving towards launch as well.

Regards,
    JPG

Will do! Have another game Friday, and its the bigger group with the bigger campaign, so will practice the referenced new procedure!
    (Didn't know there was a compile button, we were compiling by hand... helpful!)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by srinity; July 14th, 2020 at 23:56. Reason: Added image just made for players

Thread Information