Starfinder Playlist

How do I add a permanent +1 to a characters saves

THe character has a cloak of protection and I've manually added the adjustment to his armor class. I saw a few way way older posts that mentioned adding a permanent effect to the character but I don't quite know how to do that. Any tips?

You can use Control key plus mouse wheel on the save field to adjust the saves permanently with a modifier.

You can also do with an effect "SAVE: 2" or "SAVE: 1 constitution". But, I usually prefer the first method, so I don't have to track effects.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by moviecaveman View Post
    Oh sweet! that did it. Thanks!
    Use Advanced Effects, add it to the item and only when it's equipped they'll have the bonus.

That's assuming you're using 5e (or 2e, but the feature is built into that ruleset so the extension is not required).
    B
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Use Advanced Effects, add it to the item and only when it's equipped they'll have the bonus.

That's assuming you're using 5e (or 2e, but the feature is built into that ruleset so the extension is not required).
    B
    and 4E? :-D

Quote Originally Posted by moviecaveman View Post
    THe character has a cloak of protection and I've manually added the adjustment to his armor class. I saw a few way way older posts that mentioned adding a permanent effect to the character but I don't quite know how to do that. Any tips?
    Do you have to manually add in the bonuses on items like cloaks of protection and rings of protection? FGU doesn't automatically add them like it does armor?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Indus101 View Post
    Do you have to manually add in the bonuses on items like cloaks of protection and rings of protection? FGU doesn't automatically add them like it does armor?
    Yes. armor adds to AC. Weapons to attack data. Nothing else (that I can think of) is applied automatically.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information