5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Talking 3 Players Looking for Game, Saturday afternoon-ish (EDT) prefer 5E

3 Players Looking for Game, Saturday afternoon-ish (EDT) prefer 5E
    FG License: 1 Paid, 2 Unpaid
    Time Zone: 2 EDT, one MST (America)
    Day of Week: Saturday
    Time: We're looking to fill a previous 2PM-6PM slot, but can work with you on time, I think, for all three of us.
    Term: Unknown, Maybe an adventure, maybe a short or even long campaign?
    Voice: We all have Discord. Can invite you to our channel, or come to yours.
    Game System preferred: D&D 5e
    Game System Experience: I am a (newbie) DM, the other two are some of my players. I want to experience playing, to know what they go through, in part because I want to be a better DM and in part just because I want to have some fun myself. We have so far played 11 4-6 hour sessions, weekly on Satudrays except for my break on July 4th. Due to one of my players getting a new job (hooray!), we moved the session to Sunays to accomodate scheduling. Those 11 sessions are the limit of my experience, except some few games of 2nd Edition from like, 20 years ago. My players, however, are far more experience with 5e, with years behind them.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: For myself and one of the interested players, our FG experience is limited to 8 of those 11 sessions (the first three were on Roll20). We tried to use FGU for 7 sessions, but this past session we switched to FGC temporarily until FGU sorts it's stuff out. We all have both programs, though, so if you have better luck running FGU, we can use that. If FGC, we can use that.
    Character Type Preferred: Any except pansy-*** warlocks and sorcerers, for me. Soon as I read about them in the PHB, coming from 2nd Edition, I was horrified by those abominations against magic. The other players interested, I think they're willing to play a lot. One plays a bard-turned-warlock in my game, the other plays a warlock-turned sorcerer. (I think they knew how I felt even without me ever saying how much I loathed those classes.)
    About me: What type of game do I like to play? Honestly, not sure. It's why I want to see how you other DMs handle it. Teach me, senpai.

Right, so I used to be a D&D nerd back in the 80's and 90's, but never really found people to play with in my areas. Now Internet is awesome. That's about it.

Our own game (named "How to Train Your DM") was set in present-day Sword Coast, but is now 1350 DR Waterdeep through time shenanigans.
    Last edited by Sarteck; July 15th, 2020 at 20:25.

Shenanigans. When party discussed added three more warlocks to the party the DM threatened violence from on high. Not sure. A celestial warlock, a Hexblade, and arch fey would all get along just fine with the other unknown patrons.

^ Convince that one to join and it will be 4 Players.

o/~ Hello! i am one of said players

Just wanted to bump this back to the first page, because we're still looking. :3

Hello. How do you do? I noticed your post and as I am looking for a game myself, I decided to take a look. Just to clarify, are you looking for another player, or a GM?

Looking for a GM, hah. Guess I should make that bit more clear.

Thread Information