DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Destin, Florida (Paradise) Central Time Zone

Multiple Arcane Background Mods?

So Im setting up Savage Worlds Rifts and curious if anyone has made anytype of mod/extension that allows for Multiple Arcane Backgrounds on one character sheet. Have a player playing a Mystic. It would be alot easier than having 2 character sheets to track powers and abilities and PPE/ISP. Thanks for any help in this.
    Last edited by computertrucker; July 13th, 2020 at 05:56.

Quote Originally Posted by computertrucker View Post
    So Im setting up Savage Worlds Rifts and curious if anyone has made anytype of mod/extension that allows for Multiple Arcane Backgrounds on one character sheet. Have a player playing a Mystic. It would be alot easier than having 2 character sheets to track powers and abilities and PPE/ISP. Thanks for any help in this.
    I can show you how to do it, no problem.

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Hey Gunbunny, can you show us all please?

Certainly. It's a workaround, of course, and you'll need to track the 2nd Arcane Background Power Points (ISP or PPE) manually. I'll see if I can't post it tonight.

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Thread Information