5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP - New Players Only - D&D 5e - Lost Mine of Phandelver - Fridays @ 12pm PST

Hey All,

I'm looking to put together a campaign of Lost Mine of Phandelver to practice up before launching a business as a professional dungeon master. There is no cost for this group, but I'm treating it as if it was a paid campaign. Please friend me on Discord @ Vekkin#1002 or let me know if you're interested, and we'll set up a Zoom call to touch base.

Day of week and time: Fridays @ 12:00pm PST
    Planned start date: W/in the next 2 weeks, that of the 13th or the 20th.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 - 4 hour sessions. Weekly or 3 out of every 4 weeks.

VTT: Fantasy Grounds Unity. I have the Ultimate License, so no cost for players.
    Voice software used: Zoom. I have a license, so no need for you to spend anything.
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? The session will be recorded for my own review. It will not be posted nor streamed.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Pretty even
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2. Need 3 more.
    Character Creation: Will be using pregen characters

I'd like to join.

Experience: I've used FG Classic for about a year, but I haven't used FG Unity yet. During that time, I've played through a few official campaigns but Lost Mine of Phandelver was not one of them.
    Day & Time: I can do these no problem for now, but I am a teacher and the start time is close to the end of my workday (in the EST time zone) once we get midway through August. If it were 30 minutes later I'd have no problem at all.
    Voice software: I have Zoom and Discord.
    VTT: FG Classic (Standard) and FG Unity (Demo)

A little about me: I've taken on the role of a "chronicler:" I like to take notes on what the party or my character is doing, and I also tend to keep track of party loot & resources. During roleplay, I tend to hang back a bit and let someone else be the "face" of the group.

Thread Information