5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

DMing rolling initative for all in Combat Tracker with advinit effects

does it work?

Basically I have made an effect where the PC rolls initiative with advantage. When the PC rolls initiative via the character sheet I see [INIT] [EFFECTS] [ADV] [Dropped 5] in the chat window confirming the PC did get advantage on the initiative roll. However we roll a new Initiative for each round of combat, to make it simple I click the Roll All Initiatives button in the Combat Tracker but FG doesn't confirm the PCs and NPCs receive the benefits of this effect in the chat window.

Do NPCs and PCs truly benefit from the Advantage on Initiative effect if the DM Rolls for all via combat tracker? Thanks!

Hi MAc, welcome too FG.

Yes, it does. Any effects on the PC of NPC which changes or does something to initiative is taken into account when you roll initiative on the CT. It just doesn't show the actual dice roll.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information