5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP 4-5, Weekdays 530PM MST or Weekends Flexible. Long-term 5E FR Netheril Story

About: In -3869 DR a young charismatic priest rises to power in small fishing village named Gers. Years later he would unify the surrounding villages and create the alliance of Seventon. He renamed his budding kingdom Netheril, his namesake, and it would grow to become the mightiest magical empire the Realms would ever know.

This campaign follows a group of adventurers during Netheril's nascent years. Their successes and failures will influence the formation of the legendary Netheril Empire. They will navigate political intrique, confront eldritch powers, discover long-lost wonders, and unravel ancient mysteries.

FG License: Full FGU

Time Zone: Arizona Time (yes, it's a real time zone) (MST)

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am available weekdays after 530 PM MST, and pretty flexible on weekends. As a party, we can discuss best times for our sessions.

Term: Long. This will be an epic campaign, concentrating on story and character development.

Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E Forgotten Realms, approximately -3800 DR.

Game System Experience: D&D all editions.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm moderately experienced.

Character Type Preferred: Although we will begin during Netheril's beginning years, the exact date will determine restrictions on race and class. We can discuss this as a party.

Character backgrounds/concepts should be modest. Netheril began as an alliance of several human fishing villages whose tribal ancestors migrated south from Uthgardt tribes in the north. These communities are largely agrarian and hard working; there is no room for snowflakes.

About Me: I've been a DM for years and have enjoyed the Forgotten Realms campaign setting since 2nd edition. I enjoy DM'ing for players who appreciate great storyline and invest in their characters. Most of my games are gritty, contain adult themes, and offer a healthy mix of roleplay and rollplay opportunities.

Please message me with a sample character concept (feel free to be brief) and your Discord contact information.

Thank you!

3 slots filled, looking for a few more.

I am interested, I just have one question. Will this be utilizing FG classic or Unity?

I down to play, but only on Friday at that time posted above.

I'm also interested, and Thursday or Friday is a good time for me.

EDIT: my Discord name is Lothandir#1170
    Last edited by CarpetScooter; July 14th, 2020 at 23:26.

I am interested, this sounds like a really cool campaign. I'm able to play weekends or evenings on weekdays.

Experienced DM and Player, located in California

Discord WookieBush #2013

If not full yet, I'm free. discord is RalphJB#7686
    Last edited by RalphJB; July 14th, 2020 at 20:48.

I'd also love to play on Thursdays anytime after 8 EST if you still have room, My Discord is Draxsis#1460. I have FGC but have been interested in trying the FCU engine. Love the FR 5E setting and Have been playing since AD&D and DMing for the past 10 years PnP. Just learning how to use FG. Just let me know.

I'm interested in this. Cosmic Noodles#1064 on discord, send me a message if you still need players. I'm an experienced player and relatively good with Fantasy Grounds.

Thread Information