STAR TREK 2d20

LFP D&D 5E Short adventure - The Eyes of the Gods - 11:30am EST

GAME IS FULL. THANKS EVERYONE.

FG License: I have Unity Standard - players will need UNITY standard or ultimate.
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Saturdays 11:30 AM
    If new game, planned start date: Next saturday 7/18/20
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 - 4 hour sessions. Weekly.
    Term: 4 sessions, with possibility of running longer

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No recording

Roleplay / Exploration / Combat mix: Mix of all 3.

Character starting level & equipment: Lvl 1 and starting gear
    Character restrictions: Standard race & classes from PHB - with the exception of no Tiefling or Dragonborn, no Wild Magic Sorcerers and no evil characters.
    Stats will use the standard array (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8) or we can hop on a FG session and you can roll 4d6 keep 3 highest for stats.

I am interested in running a short adventure on saturdays. It will most likely last 3 - 4 sessions. If we get a good group and everyone agrees, I might consider a longer campaign; but just interested in a small adventure for now. I have been playing D&D on and off since the mid-80s and have DM'd quite a bit throughout. I am getting back into it after a break and looking to host some games here on fantasy grounds. I am pretty familiar, but still learning the ins-and-outs of FG. It will be somewhat of a dungeon delve with a decent amount of exploration and RP. New players are welcome. Come explore the depths, solve some challenges and overcome the dangers that lurk within!

Adventure Introduction
    You all are budding adventurers that have arrived to the town of Ravenshold. You hail from various hamlets and villages in the surrounding area and are looking to finally make a name for yourself. You recently have left behind your simple lives and journeyed here to begin anew - braving the dangers of the unknown. You are seekers of adventure, knowledge, fame, riches, glory, or maybe something else? You have spent some time in town, reading signposts, speaking to townsfolk and listening to the rumors whispered in dark corners of taverns; all hoping to find a chance to prove your mettle. A few days pass and you haven't gotten much to go on except some stories of strange sightings in the woods and a few missing livestock - but when are there not "strange sightings in the woods"?

After days with no real leads, you somewhat begin to lose hope.. maybe this wasn't a great idea after all? Suddenly the tavern doors burst open! Tanin Winstrol, one of the local clergy barrels into the tavern, out of breath and visibly shaken. He was on his way to relieve a fellow clergyman at a nearby holy site, a cave known simply as "The eyes of the Gods", when he discovered something terrible... The clergyman was missing and Tanin was not alone. He felt an evil presense in the cave and was haunted by glowing red eyes. He swears the trees were even alive! Tanin made haste, as fast as he could, back to town. He refuses to return, for fear of his life, but he needs someone bold, strong, and willing to help find out what happened... He needs you!

What happened to his fellow clergyman and what evil plagues the holy cave?

You gather what supplies you can from town before making the half-day journey to the nearby cave, known as "The eyes of the Gods".
    Last edited by Raethios; July 13th, 2020 at 23:55.

Will you be running this through FG classic or unity?

I would love to join been playing DND for a while but just got FG

This will be FG unity.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBob2056 View Post
    Will you be running this through FG classic or unity?
    Last edited by Raethios; July 13th, 2020 at 22:08.

Thread Information