Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Port forwarding fails after each update

Hi

Any idea why my port forwarding would fail after each update. I've to fix it by deleting settings, retyping it, then rebooting router each time.

Fantasy grounds classic, windows 10, norton, Wan IP 197.82.216.147, router is a D-link DSL-2750U and no clue what DHCP address is... but I tend to get port forwarding working after redoing everything

Blog Entries
    Most likely cause is your router is periodically giving you a different DHCP address making the Port Forward rule invalid.
    If that is what is happening you can probably set your router to always give your PC the same DHCP address.

Can you forward me to a site that could help me configure that setting, please?

If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks so much, guys

Hi

So I didn't reserve my DHCP, but instead factory reset my router (after messing with DHCP completely killed my internet connection), which got things to work, but now 2 weeks later, the connection is failing again.
    What is in in the portforwarding setting, that I need to change, to reflect the DHCP change every 2 weeks?

Regards and thanks in advance

UPDATE: I can't reserve my DHCP, ISP won't allow it

Thread Information