Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Try portforward.com/fantasygrounds

Very useful site. You enter your router model and your isp and it provides information tailored to that data. Its how i configured FG at my parents and they have a completely different isp and router than i do.

I was hosting games in 10 minutes.

Fyi this site includes directions on reserving an IP
    Last edited by Mytherus; July 31st, 2020 at 15:03.

You don't want to reserve your IP address at the ISP level. What you want to do is reserve the IP address of your local computer that you run FG on. This will allow you to setup port forwarding to that locally reserved IP address once.

See the DHCP reservation list on page 30 in your router's user guide here: https://global.dlink.com.sg/site_sup..._Manual_v1.pdf
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'll try that quick

Sounds like the settings weren't right. What did you enter for the DHCP reservation?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks so much! Working now and DHCP is reserved!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxdeceir View Post
    Thanks so much! Working now and DHCP is reserved!
    Woo hoo!

Thread Information