STAR TREK 2d20

GM LFP D&D 5E Long-term Campaign Thursday 8 PM PST

FG Unity Ultimate license, so no purchase required.
    Game System: D&D 5E
    Time Zone: PST
    Day of week and time: Thursday 8:00 pm
    Start date: 7/23/2020
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hour session weekly
    Term: Long term campaign.

Text or Voice: Voice preferred.
    Voice software used: Google Hangout or Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players needed: 4-5
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level with standard starting equipment
    Character restrictions: Unearthed Arcana Enhanced Classes, PHB and Xanather's are the avaialable options

People have started to go missing in the little backwater of Haranshire. Can the heroes solve this mystery along with many others?

Darkness Rising will be a location-based campaign focusing on the themes of survival and darkness. I will be using the Sanity optional rules from the DMG. I will also be making darkvision unavailable to player races along with other changes to emphasize the themes of darkness and survival. There will also be an in-depth crafting system utilizing foraged and harvested materials from the environment. This will be a gritty game with a focus on resource management. If this sounds like your kind of game, I am eager to start!

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=5157
    Last edited by JohnnieDoe; July 12th, 2020 at 05:28.

I am new to Fantasy Grounds, but if you're willing to help a newbie, I'd love to join!

I'm just getting started myself. Would love to have you!

Please disregard. I was thinking it was EST for some reason. Good luck!

Same as above. I'm a veteran 2E player, but recently been playing 5E. Looking forward to using Fantasy Grounds. I'm very laid back and I don't mind filling any role needed.
    Last edited by initsuj; July 13th, 2020 at 21:27. Reason: correction

This looks like it's exactly what I'm looking for, may I join you too?

My discord is Lothandir#1170
    Last edited by CarpetScooter; July 14th, 2020 at 02:07. Reason: adding discord

Experienced DM and player in California. Would love to play.
    Discord WookieBush #2013

Great! My discord is BigRedCat#2397
    I'm sending you friend requests.

I'm down for this. Please let me know. My discord is RalphJB#7686

I'm a bit late to the party, so no issue if you're already full. I'd love to join. I'm just looking at FGU for the first time to see if I want to buy it and would love to have some hands on experience. I do have D&D table top experience, just have never used a VTT before.

I'd be very interested, discord is Raziel#6896, I'd like to know if you allow use of the cantrips in sword coast adventures guide, if not, it's no big deal. I really like Gish builds and I'd like to play a neutral good human paladin, (would take oath of ancient) follower of Eilistraee, whose guidance helped him through a rough time in his life. with a Draconic sorcerer bloodline, as I love being more on the caster side of gish builds. I have a bit of experience with FGU as I run a group on tues-wens through a homebrew campaign occasionally, but there should be no overlap, and I'd love something consistent.
    Last edited by Dkr724; July 15th, 2020 at 01:38.

Thread Information