Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Quote Originally Posted by jdunlap View Post
    Okay, I found the "Revert Changes" by right-clicking. It didn't fix it. I also deleted the module from my vault and redownloaded. Still has the issues.
    Thanks, earlier I meant some example screenshots of the issues. We will get this taken care of soon. The delay is that we have to go through our entire catalog and replace these characters.

Quote Originally Posted by lokiare View Post
    Thanks, earlier I meant some example screenshots of the issues. We will get this taken care of soon. The delay is that we have to go through our entire catalog and replace these characters.
    I've pushed a fixed version to TEST. Please take a look at it and let us know if the issue is resolved.

Sorry it took a bit. The text issues do seem to be fixed. Thanks for the quick response!

After spending more time looking at it, I have found the following areas have remaining issues:

2.02 Mission I:Into the Holding House
    Kintargo Rumors Table (1st Row Only)

I believe I have looked through all of the entries and could only find those two.

well FGClassic is a great and powerful tool for both the DM and the players. I love FG Classic. I am expecting more advance in the UNITY version which I know will be amazing
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Me gusta jugar Savage Worlds settings como Rippers y Hell on earth. Call of Cthulhu ed 5 a 7 y DnD 5E.
    Me gusta la musica, soy bajista y tambien la fotografia de boda en Guadalajara donde vivo y trabajo.

Quote Originally Posted by aribethdm View Post
    well FGClassic is a great and powerful tool for both the DM and the players. I love FG Classic. I am expecting more advance in the UNITY version which I know will be amazing
    I think it already is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    If has been less than 2 hours of play time, Steam will automatically refund any purchase. If it has been longer (but less than 30 days), you can still ask for a refund and ask them to ask us to approve. (Not sure on their official policy after 2 hours play time, but sooner is better.)

Otherwise, we are working towards a FGU release on Steam, but we don't quite have all the pieces in place yet. We'll make an announcement when it is available both here and in the newsletter.

Please note that FGU is still Early Access, and has known issues including networking issues. We are recommending that anyone who is sensitive to week-to-week issues hold off on FGU until full release.

Regards,
    JPG
    Do we have any updates or information on how close we are to the Steam FGC/FGU compatibility issue to be resolved? I know they were working on sorting out the issue so we can upgrade, but haven't been any communications at all on how long we should expect it to be.

No updates yet. We tend not to announce releases, until we are only a short way out from release. This avoids setting bad expectations, since there are invariably delays in most software development. Also, we want to make sure that we minimize issues at release, so we're erring on the side of improving and fixing, instead of releasing as fast as possible.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information