DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Customizing Race and Class Options

Hello All. I'm trying to figure out how to control which race and class options my players will have access to. Specifically I'd like to:

Remove the Drow subrace as an option.
    Add Goliath from the Elemental Evil module while omitting Aarokocra and Genasi
    Remove the Wild Magic Sorceror path.

I've read about the possibility of restricting the players' ability to load modules and then sharing the individual items with them. I think that would work with the Goliath, but how would I handle the Drow and Wild Magic as they are part of the PHB?

I really want to have the available options perfectly clean and not have to spell out which options are off limits everytime I start a one shot or campaign.

Blog Entries
    There is no simple way for you to do this everytime. There are some kludges but the book is the book and it has all its pages intact.

Maybe just tell them that certain options are unavailable in a campaign note. There's a way to make a page open up when people load into it. The DM of my group has it pop up over the character select screen. Not sure how he does it though.

Thread Information