5E Character Create Playlist

Looking to be a player in a 5e or PF2 game.

Hello Fantasy Grounds Community,

I have been relegated to being a DM for five years and I would like to branch out and try my hand at the world of being a player. If your group has room for one more and you would like to give me a chance to fit in, I would love to take it.

Time zone? We're south africans that's playing 12th (tomorrow) at GTM +2

Hey Ryker. I am going to be running a short adventure around 3-4 sessions. we are looking for additional players. games will be at 11:30am EST on saturdays. How does that work with your schedule?

Looking to join a Pathfinder 2E game.

I am looking to play in a game too, for Pathfinder 2E ... I bought the Pathfinder official rule set for the Core Rule Book, and already had the pdf of that. The Fantasy Grounds software really does add a lot ... but is
    not user friendly. Nonetheless, I've gotten everything ready to play ... I have an .xml file for my goblin bard and a Chronicle Sheet as well filed out, so if anyone wants a goblin bard, let me know! I have Fantasy Grounds Unity with no license yet (want to try it out before buying) and a pair of headphones with mic but no camera. I do have Discord on my phone but don't really use it. I guess I have to get used to doing stuff online, given the pandemic preventing my local shop from hosting games, at least in any way the shop keeper feels is feasible. I used to play D&D 5E Adventure League and am just recently getting into Pathfinder 2E ... I did play a little Pathfinder 1E and Starfinder one shots with pregens in Society games.

I would prefer Pacific Time zone but something else can work ... I will do whatever it takes to convert your time to mine to see if it is not at 3 A.M. my time or something horrid like that ... otherwise it's fine.
    Last edited by Zial; July 14th, 2020 at 06:16.

Y'all can check out and apply to this if it interests you. I'm always willing to teach as we go.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...or-Tue-Eve-EST

Thread Information