STAR TREK 2d20

Connection and Sharing issues

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to put this, but I am having a lot of connection issues. I am DM'ing a fantasy grounds classic game with 4 players. One is on my local network, the others are not. When I launch the game, they are able to connect, but after about 5 to 10 minutes, they begin to disconnect and reconnect continuously, and if I share a map with them, they only get the loading sign.
    unknown.png

Eventually, after about 20-30 minutes, they disconnect entirely and cannot connect to me at all. When I return to the launcher and run the connection test, sometimes it is successful, and sometimes it is not. Regardless of if it says success or failure, I cannot get my players to reconnect. I then have to close the launcher and reopen it. It then will work for about 5-10 minutes, and the cycle repeats.

The problem started about a month ago, and recently has gotten a lot worse. I bought a lot of the core rulebooks and a few adventures, and the program is getting to the point that it is unplayable, as I cannot share handouts or maps with my players, and half the time they are kicked out of the game for no reason that I can see. I bought fantasy grounds and the modules about 3 months ago, so I do not believe that I could get a refund for the modules etc. I really like the program itself and would like to continue to use it, but if these issues persist I don't think that I can continue to use fantasygrounds. If anybody can give me advice on how to get my game working properly, I am open to suggestions. Also, if you need any more information to help troubleshoot, please let me know.

Blog Entries
    See the Sticky thread about Cox/Infinity/Shaw. If that doesn't solve it, then check the Sticky about Connections Explained and then post the answers to the 8 questions here.

Thanks!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information