FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    roger that! it works! fast turn around
    How does the list format seem? Any more suggestions?

for this mod?

uhm, non that I can think of beyond maybe splitting the field to lesser/greater madnesses?

some players get really worried when they see "madness" although, to be fair, I've done that with the entry, so maybe not necessary

I personally wouldn't use the 7 day rest thing, it's only the CHA modifier, as many other things could affect that, lesser restoration, druids, clerics, counciling, but others might utilise it!

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    for this mod?

uhm, non that I can think of beyond maybe splitting the field to lesser/greater madnesses?

some players get really worried when they see "madness" although, to be fair, I've done that with the entry, so maybe not necessary

I personally wouldn't use the 7 day rest thing, it's only the CHA modifier, as many other things could affect that, lesser restoration, druids, clerics, counciling, but others might utilise it!
    I agree about the madness thing. Maybe I can make it toggle back and forth from greater to lesser.

EDIT: v1.2.0 now has this and more
    sanity.jpg

It's possible that users of versions before v1.2.0 might have upgrade issues. Message me if this happens and I will post steps to resolve.
    Last edited by bmos; July 16th, 2020 at 18:33.

v1.3.0 now has a button for rolling the applicable saving throw and allows copying afflictions between players with drag/drop.

EDIT: v1.4.0
    • Use correct tag for 3.5E ruleset
    • Add tag to rolls so that users of the "Save versus Tags" extension can use effects to give bonuses against sanity saves. (IFTAG: sanitytracker; SAVE: #)
    • Add extension version to on-load announcement so users can more easily tell if they are up to date
    Last edited by bmos; August 4th, 2020 at 11:34.

v1.5 is released
    It's compatible with the new ruleset updates.

Suggestion for gitghub/spare time

(from one of my players)

since this is ultimately connected/reliant upon Horror Adventures

within the sanity button window, perhaps there could be few other box fields with Corruption Type; Corruption Level; Manifestation Level and perhaps a list field like the Madness lists, for 'Manifestations'

Corruption Type (is from a list sub pages of this page )
    Corruption Level runs from 0-3 (inclusive)

Manifestation Level is story driven and usually increases manually, so need for automation on that
    Manifestations are unique to each Corruption Type, and should be manually entered, though, maybe one of us could make a xml with them all in like the upgraded maladies library module

Food for thought...

and thus turns it into Horror Adventures Extension, really

Sorry Bmos, you're going to hate me. But a FYE, sanity tracker now throw errors whenever tabbing through a character sheet. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Deslock100 View Post
    Sorry Bmos, you're going to hate me. But a FYE, sanity tracker now throw errors whenever tabbing through a character sheet. Sorry.
    On the contrary, thank you for letting me know!
    I haven't been using FG in quite a while so, while I do try to test new updates, I forget sometimes about some of them

EDIT: Fixed!
    Last edited by bmos; July 16th, 2022 at 22:16.

It seems it is "bugged" again. I really hate FGs "Updates"... they keep destroying a lot extensions without giving any benefit from their updates...

I get errors when i click at the sanity tracker in the character document.

Sanity_Error.jpg

Would be nice if you could still give a helping hand and fix this. I just love your extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by tolkienoz View Post
    It seems it is "bugged" again. I really hate FGs "Updates"... they keep destroying a lot extensions without giving any benefit from their updates...

I get errors when i click at the sanity tracker in the character document.

Sanity_Error.jpg

Would be nice if you could still give a helping hand and fix this. I just love your extensions.
    You don't have to update if you don't want to.
    Re Sanity Tracker, I think you just have an old version. I seem to recall publishing an update last month to maintain compatibility with the latest updates.

V1.10 is latest.

Thread Information