STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

PFRPG Sanity Tracker Extension

Inspired by a request, here is an extension I have made to help track character sanity using the rules from Horror Adventures.

Extension Homepage, README, and Codebase
    FantasyGrounds Forge
    Ext Files and Changelog
    License Information
    Bug Tracker and Suggestions

To avoid my threads taking over the PF1e subforum, I publish most updates in my combo thread (with only major updates in this individual thread which is primarily for discussion and bug reports). To ensure you're kept informed of future updates, either subscribe to that thread (for updates to all my extensions) or create a GitHub account and follow the specific repository of each extension you use. Or just check the releases linked in the first post of the thread periodically.
    Last edited by bmos; August 29th, 2021 at 22:37.

reserving an extra post here

I'd love to help debug this in someway (obviously I'm excited to use it!)

When I click on the brain I'm getting the encumbrance backpack str adjust window instead of the sanity one...
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; July 11th, 2020 at 03:53. Reason: added link

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    I'd love to help debug this in someway (obviously I'm excited to use it!)

When I click on the brain I'm getting the encumbrance backpack str adjust window instead of the sanity one...
    Are you entirely sure that you're using the latest release? Your picture seems to show the "UI Preview" build.

you're right! thanks!

is it possible to put a text field below the score, edge and threshold, damage boxes?

if not no worries, we can list the lesser madnesses/madnessess on the Note sheets I guess!
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; July 11th, 2020 at 11:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    you're right! thanks!

is it possible to put a text field below the score, edge and threshold, damage boxes?

if not no worries, we can list the lesser madnesses/madnessess on the Note sheets I guess!
    That's a great idea!
    Would it be helpful to have a '7-day rest' button that reduces your sanity damage by your CHA(min 1)?

EDIT: v1.1.0 now has a "Madnesses" list in the sanity window!
    Last edited by bmos; July 14th, 2020 at 11:15. Reason: v1.1.0

hmm it no longer loads into available extensions, is it possibly a naming issue?

EDIT: It was a compression issue.
    Looks like FantasyGrounds needs a particular type of zip file which was not the one I used this time.
    Redownload now and it should work.
    Last edited by bmos; July 14th, 2020 at 12:58.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Try redownloading, I shuffled things around a bit this morning.
    yeah, I meant the new one doesn't load/register in FG

just spied that the names had changed, wondered if it was related, but I'm just clutching at straws

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    EDIT: It was a compression issue.
    Looks like FantasyGrounds needs a particular type of zip file which was not the one I used this time.
    Redownload now and it should work.
    roger that! it works! fast turn around

Thread Information