FG Spreadshirt Swag

How to Create Potions in FGU for PAthfinder 1e

I am trying to figure out how to create potions in FGU for the Pathfinder 1e system. I am having difficulty figuring it out and wonder if any out here knows how to and could let me know?

Thank You,

Jason

There's no automation for Potions without extensions, so you just need to right click on your items menu and create a new one to add into people's inventories. Some modules come with them premade, but generally they look like the attached picture.

There is this extension, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?57819-Advanced-Character-Iventory-Manager-for-3-5E-and-Pathfinder, which adds a spell class to a character sheet when potions, wands, ect are equipped - which may be what you're looking to do.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Quote Originally Posted by srbongo View Post
    There's no automation for Potions without extensions, so you just need to right click on your items menu and create a new one to add into people's inventories. Some modules come with them premade, but generally they look like the attached picture.

There is this extension, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?57819-Advanced-Character-Iventory-Manager-for-3-5E-and-Pathfinder, which adds a spell class to a character sheet when potions, wands, ect are equipped - which may be what you're looking to do.
    I'll second the use of this extension as I make use of it in my Friday Rises of the Runelords game. It's as easy as loading the item into inventory and then equipping it and it should generate an effect for most potions, wands and scrolls.

Thread Information