FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP D&D 5E Short Adventure Saturdays 11:30am EST - New Players Welcome

GAME IS FULL. THANKS EVERYONE.

I am interested in running a short adventure on saturdays. It will most likely last 3 - 4 sessions. If we get a good group and everyone agrees, I might consider a longer campaign; but just interested in a small adventure for now. I have been playing D&D on and off since the mid-80s and have DM'd quite a bit throughout. I am getting back into it after a break and looking to host some games here on fantasy grounds. I am pretty familiar, but still learning the ins-and-outs of FG. It will be somewhat of a dungeon delve with a decent amount of exploration and RP. New players are welcome. Come explore the depths, solve some challenges and overcome the dangers that lurk within!

FG License: I have Unity Standard - players will need UNITY standard or ultimate.
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Saturdays 11:30 AM
    If new game, planned start date: Next saturday 7/18/20
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 - 4 hour sessions. Weekly.
    Term: 4 sessions, with possibility of running longer

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No recording

Roleplay / Exploration / Combat mix: Mix of all 3.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 5 players max. currently have 2 out of 5.
    Character starting level & equipment: Lvl 1 and starting gear
    Character restrictions: Standard race & classes from PHB - with the exception of no Tiefling or Dragonborn, no Wild Magic Sorcerers and no evil characters.
    Stats will use the standard array (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8) or we can hop on a FG session and you can roll 4d6 keep 3 highest for stats.
    Last edited by Raethios; July 13th, 2020 at 23:55.

Hi, Raethios.

My name is jamie and I am very interested in playing a short adventure. I have been wanting to play D&D since i was a kid. So i am very new to FG and D&D 5e, but iam a quick learner. I have all 3 core books in hardback. (Good read). I also have an idea what type of pc i want. Thank you..

Thanks for the interest. I sent you a PM.

hello, my name is Evan, im am kinda new to dnd, i am 17 and a ok rollplayer, i dont have any books, but i have studyed dnd 5e.
    PM me at TheDarkDungeon#4675 on discord

Thread Information