Starfinder Playlist

Deep Speech has no font for players who dont understand.

hi it connects fine but theres no font given to players who dont speak deep speech for them like the other languages. can a deep speech font be implemented? is it implemented in classic i dont know since i dont have classic.

is this a coding issue?

Blog Entries
    Ruleset? Do you have any extensions loaded?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Ruleset? Do you have any extensions loaded?
    5E and i do. but i dont have anything that should conflict with the chat.

There does seem to be an issue with the font. I'm guessing that it dooesn't play nice with Unity and has been removed (temporarily I suspect). It does default to the gibberish that you get when there's no font
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

As far as I can tell, Deep Speech was never assigned a custom font; because we didn't have an official font for it, and none of the others seemed to really fit. You can assign it in the Campaign Options by clicking the Language buttons, and setting one of the other custom fonts.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information