FG Spreadshirt Swag

Tokens and Portraits?

I have just bought this product to run the game as a GM, but I cannot seem to find any superhero tokens or portraits in the package. Are there any that come with it as the store image shows superhero tokens, if so where are they located? Meanwhile, I am currently checking the internet for super hero images to use and trying to create tokens with a program.

Many thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    Welcome Zanzibar41

I dont have this ruleset but try this just in case.
    Go into Tokens and then Modules and see if there is anything in there that looks Superish...

I have checked the tokens option and no superhero tokens are showing in the rule set or modules section. I was hoping the mutants and masterminds modules showed up in that option , but I couldn't see them.

I checked and I couldn't see them either. Maybe the original modules weren't migrated as part of the ruleset rewrite. We'll need to dev to comment on that.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The original ruleset came with the archetype art in full body because the original character sheets had a spot for full body artwork. I have a set of portraits and tokens for each of the archetypes as well. I don't know where they came from however, I didn't make them. They are too well done for mine They are in a folder I have named so they were probably something someone else did and put up as a download.

Thanks for the replies. I will continue to use the token creation program.

I was able to find the old full body tokens that came with the first iteration of the rulebook. I will be adding them to the Hero's Handbook in the next update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Thanks for the update, looking forward to seeing them.

Updated the bug thread, the portraits and tokens should now be available.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Many thanks for the update, just checking out the tokens you have put in.

Thread Information