DICE PACKS BUNDLE

5e Modules were on Sale!!

Shoot, Looks like I missed the sell on the shop.....they were on sale and did not know it....anyone know how often these go on sale. I wish they had marked them as being on sale....would have purchased them....oh well....

Blog Entries

There are two big sales a year, they correspond with the two Steam sales. There is something (or a dozen or so) different on sale every week.

The Newsletter will keep you up to date on all of the sales and new releases.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

In case you didn't know Steam has two major sales in the Summer and Winter about 6 months apart. Steam typically also have has a smaller sale about halfway in between the larger ones. Because FG is sold on Steam, Smiteworks matches the timing of the Steam sales in both places. Getting the FG newsletter, like Lord Entrails will allow you to see the weekly sales on selected items. Even if you don't buy from Steam you can still put items on your Steam Wishlist and get a notice when the items go on sale so you won't miss the next sale.

Thanks! I just signed up for the newsletter

Thread Information