FG Spreadshirt Swag

Update available (2.0.2 / d20 build 3)

Version 2.0.2

• Fixed a bug causing crashes when creating map shortcuts to module items
    • Fixed a bug opening map shortcut references to invalid locations when dealing with module items
    • Fixed a bug causing problems with importing images from subfolders under the campaign image folder
    • Fixed an issue affecting window reference controls in local mode causing mini sheets not to open correctly
    • Added a fifth optional parameter to chatwindow.throwDice that will be set as the dragdata custom value to help with exploding dice

d20 ruleset build 3

• Categories are now available again in the personality list
    • Fixed an error message occurring when trying to clear character ownership for a character with no owner as the GM
    • Fixed erroneous calculations caused by critical range definitions when dragging damage dice from NPC attack fields
    • Made the "/die reveal" toggle affect full attack rolls
    • Added armor and weapons to the "d20 Basic Rules" module
    • Made armor max dexterity bonus toggleable on/off to support values of zero
    Tero Parvinen
    Fantasy Grounds Guru

Goblin-King,

Thanks for the prompt updates. As a fellow software engineer, I know that releasing a 100% defect-free application is a pipe dream. I have been vocal in the past about the delay with delivering FGII, but, I'm here to say thank you for your hard work.

So Fast, So responsive, thanks for the expeditious updates!

Goblin-King,

when running the update it states it's updating the d20 package...

Does this mean if I am trying to modify the D20 ruleset I would need to re-run unpak.exe to get the updated lua and xml files?

Although I am not Goblin-King...

You will need to extract the files that were updated in each build but not necessarily every single file.

Thread Information