DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Lost Mines of Phandelver - FGU and FGC

Just started using FGU since the kickstarter. To get used to it, I was going to run a partial LMoP with the pregens.

Long story short, on both FGU and FGC (because I checked to ensure I was not doing something wrong), there are only 4 characters available in the pregen section. Also the 4th character (wizard high elf) is incorrect and only partially filled out. Languages say select 2, nothing in the notes section, etc. The others look to be OK, but its missing the 5th character on both modules as well. The Rogue is missing to be exact.

I have updated both FGC and FGU to ensure they are up to date. Both doing the same thing though.

EDIT: Looking deeper it the Noble Fighter in FG shows wisdom at 11, but on the wizards website it shows it at 13? It also looks like apostrophes don't come through correct in FGU at this point, as the notes sections have a square where there should be an apostrophe.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BgHurt; July 9th, 2020 at 20:43.

I literally just fixed that this morning. Let me check to see what's happened.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Edited with a few other issues I found since I was looking into the details.

Also, I just updated again, and on FGU I did get an update for LMOP. Looks to be fixed there.

And I updated FGC. Its all good. Maybe I just updated too early this morning?

Thanks for the quick response!

Can you update again. The issue should be fixed now.

I'll need to look at the apostrophe thing as a separate matter.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information