DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Hi I'm fairly new to pathfinder, but I have a good understanding of the rules and mechanics of 2E as well as years of roleplaying experience with D&D. I have a few possible characters in mind, but the one I would most likely play is a Half-Orc Monk with the Aerialist background that is a performer in the circus and has spent most of his life as a part of some sort of circus. The other characters I have in mind aren't completely fleshed out, but I have considered a champion worshipping Desna who wants to protect the circus as they travel. The last character I've considered is a ranger who takes care of the animals in the circus. Both mondays and tuesdays work great for me. Im a bit bad about checking fantasy grounds so here is my discord KazooLord#4137

If anyone is looking to play something like the 1E Kineticist (although with a pretty interesting twist regarding your relationship with the element you're dealing with, I am also entering the Elemental Host class (from Little Red Goblin Games

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...or-2nd-Edition

I am interested. I was thinking of a Ratfolk acrobat, or dancer ... Or maybe a clown who is a rat, or shoony (basically pugfolk ... They seem really cute) who enjoys making people laugh, while the acrobat would want to amaze. I actually had a circus acrobat in D&D 5E who was a tabaxi arcane trickster and life cleric. I do not know how well that would translate to cat folk in PF2E. I have two possible reasons for joining ... To seek glory and fame, or because the character literally grew up in the same circus. I already had designed a full character with .xml formatting, but she is a death metal bard who delights in killing and swearing, so I dout that would work well in your campaign. She was initially lose my based upon Barb from the latest Trolls movie, so I could dial back the edginess. How are you, btw with swearing, violence, or sexy stuff (like you might normally associate with bards who aren't into death metal)? I can fashion a character who meets the parameters better that way. I can certainly do wholesome too. The clown would go that route.

Personally, I am fine with "adult" content. Whether I am fine with it in the games I run depend on the group I'm running with. If even one person is uncomfortable with something, it's not allowed in the game. So until we have a group, I wouldn't base a character around crassness per say.

One thing that is straight up taboo in any games I run is any type of sexual aggression, predation, or violence. Leave any of that out of both front and backstory and you'll be fine with me, as long as you respect the other players' boundaries as well.

Sounds reasonable to me. Thanks for the clarification. I definitely was not thinking of sexual predators, murderers, or anything like that. If anyone has any issues about anything in particular they would not like, let me know straight up and I will change character attributes or mute then accordingly, if any come up.

I’m interested in playing! I would love to try out some of the APG stuff so a witch or oracle would be cool, especially a dhampir elf one. I’m thinking a fortune teller, seer, or something similar. A tiefling swashbuckler/trapèze artist could also be pretty awesome as well.

On Discord I’m TigerPisces#8576

For everyone's consideration, I will be making my decisions on PCs by Wednesday 07/22. If you can work on concepts and backgrounds before then, that would be ideal.(Edited for date)
    Last edited by DMReckless; July 19th, 2020 at 04:08.

I have settled upon what I think is a good concept for this campaign ... a young rat girl street urchin who snuck into the Celestial Menagire, ran up the rigging to avoid getting caught, was noticed for her potential in
    arieal work, was recruited, grew up with them, and ultimately left for the Circus of Wayward Wonders. I have PM'd DM Reckless with a more detailed description. Obviously, we don't know the exact stats, herritages, or racial feats for ratfolk just yet, but I think this would work. Have a rattastic day!

A swashbuckler would be great for this campaign....

Thank you, everyone who has applied. I have contacted the chosen players and invited them to the discord channel.

You guys made the choices difficult, for sure, and I want to thank you all for your efforts. I hope you get into games soon if you were not chosen. Several of you are on my list to contact if anyone drops or otherwise flakes.

Thread Information