STAR TREK 2d20

Stand alone Pathfinder modules?

Are there any plans to convert the standalone Pathfinder modules for FG?

I'm not sure that I understand this question, but I'm hoping that it is directly related to the question that I am wondering about, and which I was on the verge of opening a new thread for.

(Actually, after composing more of what I planned to post, I came to the realization that I still need to create that new thread, or go back and do a better search... so I deleted it, and I'm left with the following question.)

Anyway, could you please clarify your question, for me at least? What is a 'standalone' Pathfinder module?

Thanks,

- s.west

"Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

D'Oh! I was getting my Pathfinder 'module' mixed up with my Fantasy Grounds 'module'... Always the problem with the overloading of terms.

Thanks.

- s.west

This would be pretty awesome. Not everyone is into the 2-3 year commitment of an AP!

I have been GMing a game of Plunder and Peril which is great fun, but it's been tedious to convert.
    Once it's done I might give it a strong once-over and see if SmiteWorks and Paizo are interested...

Not sure why Paizo's standalone modules don't get more love, they do a really amazing job with their content usually.
    Last edited by bmos; July 15th, 2020 at 13:03.

I'm running 'Ire of the Storm', & can echo bmos's comment that it was a ton of work to scan & enter everything, would have jumped at the chance to buy the module pre-made.
    It's a brilliant module btw, one of the 64-page 'mini-campaigns' from the later run. So well balanced with RP, combat, hex-crawl, dungeon-delve, tons of NPCs with a tight story.

If anyone gets the urge to convert the 'semi-sequel' - 'Seers of the drowned city', will definitely buy it.

'Dragon's Demand' is another 'mini-campaign' module, where 'Plunder & Peril' & 'Gallows of Madness' each consist of 3 mini-adventures, to be played as a min-campaign or individually.
    Last but not least, the 'Emerald Spire Super-Dungeon', probably needs no more explanation.

Sadly, my understanding is that the Modules line always sold much more poorly than the Adventure Path line for Paizo, I imagine the same is true on Fantasy Grounds & probably the reason they've only done the one:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO9520FG

Yea, I'm converting Cradle of Night right now and it's a huge pain in the ***. I'd rather spend my time running the game but I'm not ready to commit to an AP.

Thread Information