STAR TREK 2d20

Lua API rebuilt with a new approach that should slightly improve UI delays.

"slightly" was an understatement.

Literally my biggest complaint with Unity right now, and everything is way more responsive now.

Nice job, Smiteworks :-)

Still a little sluggish paging through 20 pages of spells but not too bad now.

Agreed! I was downright shocked at how fast things opened today.

Quote Originally Posted by matjam View Post
    "slightly" was an understatement.

Literally my biggest complaint with Unity right now, and everything is way more responsive now.

Nice job, Smiteworks :-)

Still a little sluggish paging through 20 pages of spells but not too bad now.
    I noticed the same improvement from previous FGU builds.

If they can resolve the subwindow drawing I might be able to start using it!
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I noticed the same improvement from previous FGU builds.

If they can resolve the subwindow drawing I might be able to start using it!
    Is this regarding extension compatibility?
    I did a couple searches for Unity subwindow and everything discussing it seemed to be related to extension development.

I read this thread and then I decided to test it. When I was in PFRPG module opening items window was a slog. It's still not instant but it is SOOOOOO much faster!

I was using FGU last night for about 6 hours converting a DDAL module and I was pretty happy that it didn't get slower, wasn't chewing 8GB ram, and I had access to all the core rulebooks loaded and it all felt super snappy.

It's going to be hard to pull be back to classic now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Is this regarding extension compatibility?
    I did a couple searches for Unity subwindow and everything discussing it seemed to be related to extension development.
    This is a post regarding the issue. It's still outstanding.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information