STAR TREK 2d20

Process Data File error when loading my own module from FGC

Summary: Error "Process Data File (Keep on the Shadowfell (4e)): An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 4869, position 18." when trying to load my module created in FGC. I checked the "FGU Early Access - Known Differences and Issues" post and saw nothing that applied, and see no way I can edit the MOD file itself to look at line 4869, position 18.

Ruleset(s): 4e

New Campaign / FGC Migrated Campaign: New LAN Campaign

Extensions/Themes: None

Modules Loaded: None

Operating System / Language Setting: Win10 x64 / English

Steps to Reproduce: Load campaign, go to Library -> Modules -> Click "Load" button next to my module
    Attached Files Attached Files

Did you create the module?

If not, you might try to contact the author (assuming GMs Guild, since I see it there).

Blog Entries
    4E's not on the DMsGuild.

You should be able to take the module file yourself, rename it from .mod to .zip. Then extract it. Inside that is an db.xml file. Odds are the character being referred to is not ISO compliant. You can fix it, re-zip the content (not the folder) and then load it in FGU.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

THANK YOU! I extracted and checked DB.XML, and line 4869 is "<bitmap>A2 & A3 - Kobold Lair.png</bitmap>", changed any instance of the & to "and", changed the png file name, and it works. Thank you sir, thank you!

Blog Entries
    Great news! Thanks for letting us know and happy gaming

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information