FG License: Ultimate

Time Zone: Eastern

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any day of the week except Friday (Family night) 6 pm or after (run game on weekends)

Term: Long Term preferred

Voice: Have Discord, willing to download any needed

Game System Preferred: Starfinder

Game System Experience: Brand new, have been reading the material. Still got questions that I should be able to learn through gameplay.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Have experience with FGC, learning FGU (same type of license)
Character Type Preferred: Willing to play any, I like to learn as many as I can.

About me: I like to learn. I do not do a lot of role-playing however if need be I can make a fool of myself trying. I have been GMing most of the time (not very well I might add since a new at doing so without playing much). The games I have played I believe in moving the game along. This does not mean I will not joke around at times and have a good time. I believe that when playing I am playing it is my way of escaping the world and leaving it behind for a short time. I also like rules and always defer to the GM/DM when there is a question over them. Arguing just slows the game down way too much, if I believe it should be a certain way then I will do research and talk with the GM/DM offline if it is that important (which is very few times since I know I’m still learning).
I do have a Society number and would love to keep track of that but it is not a game-breaker at all.