5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP - PDT - Bi-Weekly - 5e campaign currently running Lost Mine of Phandelver

FG License: FGU Ultimate - players need Demo (free) version only
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Pacific
    Day of week and time: Weeknights 5-9 PM usually (but we’re flexible)
    Next Session: July 13
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Bi-weekly 4 hour sessions
    Term: Forever potentially

Text or Voice: Voice + Camera
    Voice software used: Discord
    Sound: Syrinscape Online Player
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Not currently
    Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50-ish
    Number of Players in game & needed: Currently have 4, can take up to 2 more
    Character starting level & equipment: 4 / class & background starting equipment
    Character restrictions: Anything from PHB or Xanathar

Details of your scenario: The current group of four players + DM (Me) have been playing together for a few months. We range in age from 16 to 53. I have been playing/DMing D&D for ~40 years. We started using Roll20 but recently switched to FG Unity. We are about to start on the end game for Lost Mine of Phandelver, and will probably be starting Storm King’s Thunder next. We try to play roughly every other week, and games usually are on a weeknight from 5-9 PM.

hey id be interested to play.

Hello geekxx,

If you're still in the hunt I'm interested if the group is able to work mostly Wednesdays or Thursdays. A little about what I'm seeking ...

FG License: Currently I just have free - sounds like that will work but I'm willing to pay up at some point if necessary.

Time Zone: I'm in Central Time. 5-9 PT works just fine though.

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Wed & Thurs strongly preferred. I could swing other days occasionally, but would really want to stick mostly to W/Th. Avoid Fridays. I'm on short vacation 7/13 with my boys so couldn't make that session.

Term: Forever potentially :-)

Voice: Discord works.

Roleplay/combat mix: I probably lean a little roleplay. Story is a big part of the fun, but 50/50 sounds great.

Game System Preferred: 5e is perfect.

Game System Experience: I've DM'd my sons and some friends run through Curse of Strahd and some of Phandelver. Both 2+ years ago and we didn't finish so the mines campaign would still feel fresh to me. That's about it, never played as a kid for some reason. I'm itching to be a PC instead of DM!! I also watch a lot of streaming - Critical Role & Dice, Camera, Action.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Zero, just recently signed up :-). I'll figure it out.

Character Type Preferred: I'd like to run an interesting character with personality and background but no strong preferences on type. Happy to round out the existing group with whatever might be most useful.

About me: I'm 50, live in MN. Work in the healthcare/IT industry. Divorced a few years back and I have two teenage boys half-time, looking for a fun escape now and then. Have a girlfriend so would like to avoid Fridays :-). Long time fantasy/sci-fi fan. I saw LOTR Fellowship in the theater 9 times so I feel like that gives me some cred.

Looking for a fun group!
    Last edited by DougManiac; July 8th, 2020 at 06:32.

I'm a 30 year old teacher who is looking for a good biweekly game. Experienced table topper, and my brother who is approximately the same age is looking for one as well!

Thread Information