DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Dice rolls are always shadows for players

As the DM, I see dice when any of my players roll dice. One person chose blue dice. Another player chose red dice, etc.

All of my players see shadows only, both when the DM rolls and when other players roll. Is there a way to adjust it so that players see the dice themselves to show off their color selections the rolling?

No, the players only see their own dice rolling. Everything else is shadowed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Might be a nice "optional" enhancement! Add to the wish list?

Yeah, I'll add it to wish list.

Couldn't find anything else similar on the wish list site, so created:
    https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=133995

Voted. I didn't realize that players couldn't see each other's die rolls until recently (long time GM), and definitely would prefer to have this option. Thanks for adding it to the wishlist!

Quote Originally Posted by lavoiejh View Post
    I didn't realize that players couldn't see each other's die rolls...
    Players can see other players dice rolls. It's just that they can't see the GM's dice rolls.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    No, the players only see their own dice rolling. Everything else is shadowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Players can see other players dice rolls. It's just that they can't see the GM's dice rolls.
    Definitely not accurate in my testing. Unless there is a setting to change.

Thread Information