DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 15 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawvl View Post
    Awesome! I appreciate that! Thanks!
    Added reroll support into weapon damage line parse into a character weapon line. This allows for 'reroll' in properties and also per damage line different levels of reroll. ( See reroll.png )

Obviously this is ruleset 5E only, and you can not use any spaces between the reroll and the number, ie 'reroll3'

I've also taken a look at the exploding dice, and this is only available in FGU, and from what I can see it can not be generated in the lua extension code. ( Seems it goes off to some magic internal function.. )

[ Also I dont know a way to reroll on an exploding dice, as your request seems to suggest '/roll 1d4e reroll 1' type, how do you macro the exploding roll and reroll 1 support ? ]

-pete

EDIT::

If you are reroll 1 on a 1d4 explode, so on a 4 it will roll again, so result 1-3, could this not just be coded as '1d3 reroll1' in the weapon ? ( See dagger.png)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bratch9; February 12th, 2021 at 23:06.

I like this extension, but it conflicts with Automatic critical to apply max damage to either of the damage rolls. Is there any way I can set this up or maybe you can integrate it?

Quote Originally Posted by razzed1 View Post
    I like this extension, but it conflicts with Automatic critical to apply max damage to either of the damage rolls. Is there any way I can set this up or maybe you can integrate it?
    Hi,

Can you give me some images, and expand on your issue.

I've just done a bunch of testing with this and my extension and it all some fine, it auto critical if with 5 feet as expected, and rolls the required dice.. it even does max if you use the modifiers window to add max..

So not sure what your issue is, can you give further information ? ( maybe attach a campaign zip set up with both extensions and a character with combat tracker setup, so I can simple reproduce your issue ? )

-pete

Sorry, it was actually with Theogeek's Improved critical that is the issue.

Improved Critical Setup.jpg
    This is my Improved critical setup

Roll and Text with Improved Critical Extension on:
    Roll with Improved critical only.jpg
    critical roll with Improved critical.jpg

Roll and Text with both Improved Critical and Advanced Weapon extensions on:
    Roll with Advanced on.jpg
    critical roll with Advanced on.jpg

If you need anything else, let me know. I tested this with ONLY these two extensions. I can send the campaign folder if you need it.
    I understand that you are not responsible to make your extensions work with other people's. I am just hoping as I like to use them both.

Thanks!
    Last edited by razzed1; February 15th, 2021 at 18:23.

Sorry, it was actually with Theogeek's Improved critical that is the issue.

Improved Critical Setup.jpg
    This is my Improved critical setup

Roll and Text with Improved Critical Extension on:
    Roll with Improved critical only.jpg
    critical roll with Improved critical.jpg

Roll and Text with both Improved Critical and Advanced Weapon extensions on:
    Roll with Advanced on.jpg
    critical roll with Advanced on.jpg

If you need anything else, let me know. I tested this with ONLY these two extensions. I can send the campaign folder if you need it.
    I understand that you are not responsible to make your extensions work with other people's. I am just hoping as I like to use them both.

Thanks!
    Thanks, thats probably why I could not find anything..

I was talking with theo a few days ago, and thought it was this extension, but it was his nat20..

But I'll double check it tomorrow ( if I get time ), with his v3.0 nat20 and his v5.0 improved critical

Also if you have a campaign setup with just the 2 extensions and weapons, then that would help, so i can test under the same conditions.. as I'm not familiar with theo's extension so might configure it in a way that i think is working but different to the one you have..

-pete
    Last edited by bratch9; February 15th, 2021 at 21:46.

I can send you the campaign folder. It has only Advanced Weapon Damage and Theogeek's critical damage extensions active.
    What is your email? Or am I missing how to send it on here?

Just attach it to the thread as a zip, it should be small so will be ok..

(use the 'go advanced' button, and then below you will have an upload files option. )

-pete

Campaign Folder

Attached as .zip
    Attached Files Attached Files

Attached as .zip
    Hi,

Thanks for the upload, I've bounced a fix with TheoGeek and he has released an update, and I've made a release for my extensions to support this custom fix. See attached image, which I extended one of your character weapons to do advanced weapon damage to specific type, dragon in this case, to show that normal and critical rolls are doing the correct thing for both extensions. My extension dealing the correct damage, and TheoGeeks doing the max of the non-critical dice rolls as required.

While this should fix everything, its possible some combinations of advanced weapon damage and different improved critical options might cause interactions and strange combinations.

If you have futher issues, please get back and provide and example and I can take a look to see if its a bug or just a 'odd' combo etc.

-pete
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beautiful! Thank you!

Thread Information