DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 15 First ... 412131415 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    Notice,
    Just checked this extension with the new ruleset update from last night, and its causing some issues due to calling a now 'depreciated' function on the ruleset.

I'll try and sort a fix at some point, but the attack/damage system has been getting large changes so this might be an issue until the ruleset settles over the next few weeks.

-pete
    I assume this about the error: attempt to call global 'getPowerNode' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by houseofdexter View Post
    I assume this about the error: attempt to call global 'getPowerNode' (a nil value)
    Advanced weapon damage extension does not use 'getPowerNode', I assume you getting this error from Advanced spell damage extension that does use this ?

if you can confirm this, please add a message into the correct forum so that I can track it better. ( And give an example of when it happens etc... and/or screen shots of what was configured in the spell/power. )

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

opps...yup...will do...

v2.4 released to correct for the ruleset parameter changes.
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Hello Bmos, hello B9,
    I have discovered an UI compatibility issue in-between B9's Advanced Weapon Damage and Bmos' Ammunition Manager extension. I have started a discussion here .
    Nothing critical, but I wanted to post in both threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnagus View Post
    Hello Bmos, hello B9,
    I have discovered an UI compatibility issue in-between B9's Advanced Weapon Damage and Bmos' Ammunition Manager extension. I have started a discussion here .
    Nothing critical, but I wanted to post in both threads.
    v2.7 release to try and deal with this conflict.

As I'm not sure on the usage of the ammunition extension, I can not say if this is not fully fixed or not. The load/unload images are gone, but not sure how to configure them to come back on a specific weapon and then to check all the loading/reloaded and recovery parts of the other extension.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

v2.8 release to deal with this conflict with Ammunition Manager.
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Hi Pete,

thanks for this wonderful extension but I have a question: I know this is extension is about weapon DAMAGE but is there a possibility to include also the attack to the power feature?

I was thinking about the Hex Warrior feature where you can change the attack modifier to Charisma instead of Strength or Dexterity.

Kristian

Quote Originally Posted by Terhalion View Post
    Hi Pete,

thanks for this wonderful extension but I have a question: I know this is extension is about weapon DAMAGE but is there a possibility to include also the attack to the power feature?

I was thinking about the Hex Warrior feature where you can change the attack modifier to Charisma instead of Strength or Dexterity.

Kristian
    This is built into FGU already by editing the spell feature/weapon feature on the action tab, under "DAMAGE, there is MULTI X STAT, you can change the STAT from BASE to whatever you think it should be.

If it's for attack , you can change that part where it say STAT under "ATTACK" from base to whatever.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Hi MrDDT,

maybe it wasn't completely clear what i meant...

I know, that one can alter the STAT from Base to whatever for Damage and also for the Attack (see blue circle on screenshot).

But with the power option one can make this with just a click one one and the same weapon (red lines).

The question is whether there is an option to do the same with the Attack stat (green circle) without creating a new weapon...

Screenshot 2024-02-15 222843.png

Best Kristian

Thread Information