DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Help with macros

I'm playing in a Pathfinder 2e campaign and was wondering how I would go about having my cat animal companion auto roll 1d4 slashing damage along side normal damage if the target is flat-footed?
    Last edited by Tigermanic; July 6th, 2020 at 02:34.

Blog Entries
    MOD: Moved to PF2E forum.

Ruleset specific questions are best asked in the sub-forum for that ruleset. You will find more people who know the ruleset and can often give a quicker and more helpful answer.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Welcome to the FG forums Tigermanic!

You can do that with an effect applied to the animal companion in the combat tracker: IFT: flat-footed; DMG: 1d4 slashing Then ensure that the flat-footed condition is applied correctly to the target.

More info on effects here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...PFRPG2+Effects
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quick question kind of related to this Trenloe.

If the target doesn't have the condition applied, but you enable the built in flat-footed modifier for your attack roll / damage roll, would that satisfy the IFT condition? Or do modifiers not count towards Effect conditions?
    Last edited by Surge; July 6th, 2020 at 16:24. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Surge View Post
    If the target doesn't have the condition applied, but you enable the built in flat-footed modifier for your attack roll / damage roll, would that satisfy the IFT condition? Or do modifiers not count towards Effect conditions?
    Modifiers don't count for conditional effects. It has to be the condition.

Note: In the current live release (release 16) only the "flat-footed" condition will be matched with IFT: flat-footed. However, in release 17, the following will also match with IFT: flat-footed: confused, grabbed, paralyzed, prone, restrained and unconscious.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Oh, that's great to know. I keep forgetting to manually add flat-footed to prone creatures so the rogue can sneak attack...

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Note: In the current live release (release 16) only the "flat-footed" condition will be matched with IFT: flat-footed. However, in release 17, the following will also match with IFT: flat-footed: confused, grabbed, paralyzed, prone, restrained and unconscious.
    Wow, that seems like it'll be incredibly helpful.

Trenloe, is 'release 17' on the test server now?

After going from live to test and back to live, our group experienced some 'wonkiness'. It was odd like having a really hard time manipulating the map, > clicking on tokens to release them (so movement can proceed) were both really hard to do. I had to repeatedly push my middle mouse button to get the players token to release so he can do his movement.
    This could simply be the mouse at my end but it started happening after we migrated back to live (from test). This is all in classic. I am seriously considering migrating the entire campaign to Unity but I like being able to lock tokens down which I don't think is in Unity yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Trenloe, is 'release 17' on the test server now?

After going from live to test and back to live, our group experienced some 'wonkiness'. It was odd like having a really hard time manipulating the map, > clicking on tokens to release them (so movement can proceed) were both really hard to do. I had to repeatedly push my middle mouse button to get the players token to release so he can do his movement.
    This could simply be the mouse at my end but it started happening after we migrated back to live (from test). This is all in classic. I am seriously considering migrating the entire campaign to Unity but I like being able to lock tokens down which I don't think is in Unity yet.
    Yes, release 17 is in the test channel.

There's no changes to image code between the two.

If the token has any transparency then you need to ensure you're clicking on a portion of the token that isn't transparent.

Thread Information