STAR TREK 2d20
Page 25 of 30 First ... 152324252627 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by devinlc View Post
    Hello Again.

I ran another session tonight and my players told me that they can't see most of the items on my Combat Tracker.

A tip: log into FG as a player so that you can see what the players see. Just open a second FG instance and connect to your campaign. It's very helpful to be able to see a players view of the campaign. It helps resolve issues with, for example, the coverage of the fog of war.

Hello.

My players are begging me for more room for Powers on the Powers tab. Is there any way to cut the Character Failings by 50% and add that to the Powers section?

Regards,

Devin

I could tweak it, but due to the Beta, it will be some time till the update goes LIVE.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I could tweak it, but due to the Beta, it will be some time till the update goes LIVE.
    Thanks. As much space as you can spare for Powers would be great.

Regards,

Devin

Hello.

My players are begging me for more room for Powers on the Powers tab. Is there any way to cut the Character Failings by 50% and add that to the Powers section?

Regards,

Devin
    The powers window is scrollable. You can have as many powers you want in it. If you really need more visible space then use an extension. IMO there's no need to change the general setup of the powers tab because of the needs of one group. As I said, this is why we have extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    The powers window is scrollable. You can have as many powers you want in it. If you really need more visible space then use an extension. IMO there's no need to change the general setup of the powers tab because of the needs of one group. As I said, this is why we have extensions.
    Scrolling is a pain for something you use all the time and need to see to remember what you have. I don't see any way that many lines are needed for character failings. This isn't just for one group per se, it's a good design choice for any group IMO. If you can show me how a character can use that many lines for character failings, I'd be interested.

I'm going to give it a look and see what can be done. No promises. Just not swaying suggestions away. All feedback is considered.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Scrolling is a pain for something you use all the time and need to see to remember what you have. I don't see any way that many lines are needed for character failings. This isn't just for one group per se, it's a good design choice for any group IMO. If you can show me how a character can use that many lines for character failings, I'd be interested.
    This extension removes the failings and power level windows, leaving only a powers window on the powers tab. Install by copying the .ext file to the extensions folder in the Fantasy Grounds Data folder. Unfortunately I can't post attachments (for some reason) so I link to a file on google drive.

BRP Power tab.ext

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    This extension removes the failings and power level windows, leaving only a powers window on the powers tab. Install by copying the .ext file to the extensions folder in the Fantasy Grounds Data folder. Unfortunately I can't post attachments (for some reason) so I link to a file on google drive.

BRP Power tab.ext
    Thanks. Will try it.

Devin

Hello.

Another item we noticed while playing. Effects do not add to the Combat Tracker when they are dragged onto the token or the combat tracker. This includes PCs and NPCs. The only way to add an effect is to manually type it into the combat tracker, which slows down play. Not looking for any sort of automation of the actual effects themselves, just would like to have it add the effect text into the combat tracker (e.g., Prone or Paralyzed) when dragging the effect onto it.

Is that a bug? If so, is it easily fixed?

Regards,

Devin

Thread Information