FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. #31
    Glad to hear. No problem, you are welcome! Have fun!
    How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

    Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

    Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

    Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

    Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

  2. #32
    Was messing around with BRP for an upcoming game and it seemed like the location rolls on the character sheet weren't listing the right result in the text box for missile weapons (seems to match the melee value). Thanks.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by AWD2 View Post
    Was messing around with BRP for an upcoming game and it seemed like the location rolls on the character sheet weren't listing the right result in the text box for missile weapons (seems to match the melee value). Thanks.
    Shift click the location icon to get missile results

  4. #34
    Thanks. I figured out how to get the missile results but here's one example...

    ROLL.jpg

    And the character sheet table.

    TABLE.jpg

    A 17 missile attack reads in the chat as Left Arm and the Character Sheet table reads Right Arm.

    Or...

    ROLL2.jpg

    TABLE2.jpg

    Not sure if it's something on my end. Thanks.

  5. #35
    I was just looking at the code and there doesn't appear to be anything to differentiate melee vs. missile in the to hit location data. There appear to be a lot of things in the BRP ruleset that mostly work but there are also a lot of things that didn't make the cut when the original developer wrote the code way, way, way back when.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I was just looking at the code and there doesn't appear to be anything to differentiate melee vs. missile in the to hit location data. There appear to be a lot of things in the BRP ruleset that mostly work but there are also a lot of things that didn't make the cut when the original developer wrote the code way, way, way back when.
    The old code had it there, but they blocked it off for some reason. I added in the connections again and it registers the correct ranges now when rolling from the missile table. Update is available.
    How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

    Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

    Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

    Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

    Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The old code had it there, but they blocked it off for some reason. I added in the connections again and it registers the correct ranges now when rolling from the missile table. Update is available.
    Nice!

  8. #38
    I still get the melee results for missile but maybe it's something on my end. Thanks for taking a look at this.

  9. #39
    I started a new campaign and double checked double clicking on missile for the results. From my testing it appears to be rolling correctly on the missile ranges and not the melee.

    Capture.PNG
    How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

    Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

    Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

    Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

    Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Joshua Stream Pre

Log in

Log in