FG Spreadshirt Swag

Weapon Strike Rank for Combat tracker

On the combat tracker it doesn't seem to incorporate the weapon Strike rank being used. Is there a way to choose the weapon being used so the tracker incorporates that? Also for the players, their weapons don't show up in the weapon drop down for the tracker either.

Sorry if this is obvious, but I am missing it, though I though I had it figured out in earlier sessions, yesterday's session I noticed the problem.

Thanks!

The combat tracker doesn't track players as they should be focused on their character sheet. There is an option to turn on Strike Rank tracking from the options. This however doesn't track the weapon and will need to be added manually.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thanks for the respons. I can manually change the NPC Strike Rank on the tracked, but not the players. At least, I know I am not missing anything, but the tracker was the thing I was most interested in helping me with combat.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSpider View Post
    On the combat tracker it doesn't seem to incorporate the weapon Strike rank being used. Is there a way to choose the weapon being used so the tracker incorporates that?
    This feature is not available in the ruleset. Strike ranks are part of BRP 2010 edition but it has never been implemented, which is understandable since it's quite an undertaking and it was probably not even possible to pull of back in 2010 when this ruleset was originally created. I'm working on an extension that will enable proper strike rank handling, it's in early Beta phase and has not been tested in Live play. I'll keep you posted in this thread when I feel it's ready to be shared.

I would love to get the extension when it is up. Thanks!

Thread Information