5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Set up an account for my son, need to fill in permission form?

Hello all,

I've set up an account for my son and because he's 12 I have to fill out a permission form. I've clicked on the link in the email that I had and it takes me to my son's page on the forums but it says:

Ethanski, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You have a new account and you have not confirmed your email address. An email is sent to you automatically when you sign up and there is a link in the email that will confirm your account.
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I believe that it may be awaiting activation. Will this prevent him from using the program to join my game, or is this purely for forum use? I'm struggling to get him to join my game and not sure if its because of this issue or if there's a networking issue.

If you are using Unity then yes it will since he'll need to add his username and password into settings. I don't believe it should affect Classic, since you do not require to have a forum account to use it. One other point if you and your son are on the same LAN then he should connect using your computer's local IP address rather than the cloud (or alias or external IP if you are using Classic).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yeah, it's Classic. Excellent, i used the local IP address and he's in

Thread Information