FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 21 of 21 First ... 11192021
    Happy to help, its a great extension.

In regards to Phased initiative…I may have fixed this months ago. To be honest i’m not super familiar with phased init of c&t, but i remember noticing this bug and addressing it many moons ago, along with a few other things. It’s basically maintenance mode currently.
    Last edited by spencerg; February 6th, 2024 at 05:26.

This is not an error ,
    Rather a question.
    Been a while since I played 2e with this extension.

I am using the Weapon versus Armour Optional Rule.
    I notice Chat reference for using my Footman's Mace against a Chainmail armoured Goblin.
    I get a +2 bludgeoning versus Chainmail.

2 questions.
    (1) Where can I inspect these bonuses/penalties.
    Can i open a chart in game or look online for a reference chart.
    Are these user configurable ,and if so How.

(2) I made a unique Goblin for this test.
    I made his normal AC 10.
    Then i dropped Chainmail into his inventory.
    Is this the only way it can be done ,as in if Goblin had a natural AC of 5 ,I assume he is not treated as wearing ChainMail Armour for purposes of this rule.

1. These are detailed in the players handbook. You cannot configure the WvA automation, but you can configure the individual suites of armor. On the armors properties, you can set slashing: n, piercing: n, bludgeoning: n, where (n) is your desired modifier. Additionally, in “modifiers” you can change the value and drop and drop rather than rely on the automation. The values used are RAW, and baked into the extension.

2. You can additionally specify items, weapons, spells on the encounter record itself.

e.g create a new encounter. drag and drop an orc on the encounter… In this view, you change the base AC, add items/weapons and spells, semicolon terminated.

Weapons: longsword; dagger;
    Items: leather amor; backpack;

When you spawn the encounter, they will spawn with these items with each npc on the encounter sheet. if your spelled them correctly and separates them with semi columns of course. As you’ve already discovered, make sure to set the AC to 10. You can again do this in bulk, one shot, on the encounter record you’re creating.

On page one of this thread, id high recommend visiting the repository and reading through the Readme, it will answer most questions and is invaluable in understanding/utilizing the full potential of the extension.

https://github.com/drplote/FG-2e-PlayersOption

Thread Information