STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 21 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    I haven't seen it either, in testing or regular play.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Sterno View Post
    I finally got around to taking a look at this and am unable to reproduce. Are you still having the issue? Do you have any other mods installed? When testing, both the "Enable Comeliness" and "Enable Honor" options seem to work correctly independently of each other and do not overlap the AC area for me.

If you still have this problem, please let me know any other extensions you have installed and what your list of selected options are (as maybe there's some weird combo that produces this that I'm not stumbling upon while testing). Thanks!
    It's the 'AD&D Options and House Rules' extension causing this error (based on my testing).
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/688/view

I'm getting the following error whenever I roll a die into the chatbox with this extension enabled...

[9/21/2022 6:18:03 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "chat"]5; attempt to call field 'onDiceLanded'' (a nil value)

Any chance to get this addressed?

Blog Entries
    Are you sure this extension is the cause? I'm not seeing the error myself, tried just now.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

I know that when I enable the extension I get the error and when I disable the extension I don't.

Okay, further testing it is when this extension is combined with the Player Agency extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ency-Extension). If I disable either one, the error goes away. I'll cross post over to that thread in the hopes that a solution can be found.

Blog Entries
    When using armor soaking a point of damage option, the armor soaks even say magic missile damage or fireball. Is there a way to stop this?

- John Diefenbaker

Per the Hackmaster rules that the armor damage comes from, it should take damage from Fireballs.

It shouldn't take damage from magic missile, but I didn't have a good way to code that since it SHOULD take damage from most other types of Force damage.

There is an option in the settings for whether or not you want it to soak Necrotic and Radiant damages, but those are the only damage types that can be toggled off. It already automatically ignores psychic and poison damage.

I could potentially add an option that turns off armor soak for everything but bludgeoning/piercing/slashing.
    Last edited by Sterno; September 26th, 2022 at 05:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    Okay, further testing it is when this extension is combined with the Player Agency extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ency-Extension). If I disable either one, the error goes away. I'll cross post over to that thread in the hopes that a solution can be found.
    We're probably both overwriting the same code, causing the conflict. Given that I'm not using Fantasy Grounds anymore, I'm unlikely to take the time to figure out how to solve the conflict with that extension. If anyone else wants to figure it out I'm happy to incorporate the change though.

Edit: I take it back, I've wrapped the code in something that I hope will keep the conflict from causing an error. A new build should be up soon. I just put out version 1.21 with that minor change. Let me know how it goes.
    Last edited by Sterno; September 26th, 2022 at 05:16.

Thread Information