FG Spreadshirt Swag

LF 1P: 5e Unity - Europe (CET)

We Are Full. Thank You

Time: 5PM Saturday Nights (CET)
    Length: Typically 4 Hours (Depends on Group)
    Frequency: Weekly (Until current content runs out)

Voice: Discord
    Notes/Story/PC: Discord

Game System: Fantasy Ground Unity Ultimate 5e
    Game Setting: Home Brew. Still based on all spells, feats, abilities for 5e just substituting the realm of Faerun for another name/map.
    Game/System Experienced: Limited experience in DM and FG

Play Style: Mostly stab and slab with some story. Character development and role playing is up to the PC. If you want to stab the drow because they are an evil race or you chose to offer redemption because <insert your own reason>, that is up to the group/party as long as it is not disruptive. As a Game Master, I have an overarching goal. To achieve that goal I need the help of adventures/heroes to achieve my goal. Being limited in experience I may not be able to meet your expectation of what you want from the game.

Play Goal: To have fun and explore this game of Dungeon and Dragons. Welcome to my home. Roll for initiative.

Open Hearth:
    At the core of this is using the technology of today to stay connected with family under a common interest in fantasy genre. We play WoW together but never more than 6 months after release of an expansion. We have a family guild to come together for some dungeons and raiding. DnD is another path for us to stay close, have fun and laugh. Like other things, we will probably do this for a few months and then move on to something else until the itch needs scratching again. BG III is set to be released next month or so and then Shadow lands will be out around the end of the year.

I am jumping levels for the PCs. They just jumped from LVL 1 to LVL 3 after surviving a Kraken attack. Oh, look. Ship wrecked. How original I plan on jumping to LVL 6 next and then to maybe 9 or 10. We currently have 3 core players with 2 others that play depending on other commitments. I am looking for another core player or maybe a couple that don't mind playing off and on when there is a seat available. Keeping to the core books for races. Nothing exotic to help keep the dynamics of managing predetermined biases based on races at a minimum.

PM me if interested or leave a reply. Just found one of the players can't make it. So we have a slot couple slots open tonight in 2 hours.

"Do not disturb me,
    For I am already disturbed"

`Turokk Hammerstone
    Last edited by Pennguino; July 8th, 2020 at 20:21. Reason: Updating Post

Thread Information