DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Custom Heritage Issue

Hi all,

I've just gotten into Fantasy Grounds about a month ago, I feel like I have a pretty good grasp of the system so far. When I started up a module (Hellknight Hill), one of my players wanted to play a Leshy from the Lost Omens Character Guide. I only own the core rules for PF2 on Fantasy Grounds and I didn't want to purchase the Character Guide, so I manually inputted the Leshy ancestry, heritages, and feats. All well and good, no issues. Then, I updated my computer to Windows 10 and it said it would keep my files, but deleted my FG files. Silly me, should've backed it up I know, but whatever. Anyway, I redownload FG and its updates to release 16. I have to manually input the Leshy race again, I do it just as I did last time except now I had to make new Lookup-data for the heritages. I thought it would work considering I modeled everything after the heritages I can currently see from the core rules. But, when my player goes to add the Leshy race to the tracker, they receive an error box. I'm not sure how to fix this, as it was working fine in the previous patch. Not sure how to fix this. Below I've included the error message and the heritage selection box, as well as the heritages I've added in the lookip-data and how I've added the information in each heritage entry.

Error.png

Heritage_list.png

heritage1.png

Heritage2.png

Heritage3.png

It's worth mentioning that the tracker doesn't add the Ability Boosts to the character sheet before sending the error box. It does add the flaw, though. I'm not sure if this is because Heritage selection is above Ability Boosts in the hierarchy, or if I've formatted the boosts wrong as well. Not sure, I'll reply with a screenshot of how I formatted the boosts. Any help would mean a lot. Thanks!

Welcome to the FG forums McSkeezy544!

Looks like you've got a space on the end of the Ancestry name. I'll put some code in the ruleset to avoid this issue in future.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information