FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Runequest for BRP Updated character sheet extensions

Hi all,

Just a couple of very simple extensions to change the BRP character sheets for the RQ2 and RQ:Glorantha rulesets. Base stats autocalc based on your attributes.

Base requirements: BRP Ruleset available from the fantasy grounds store.

Have fun!!

Azaran.

There should be enough currently in this extension to play for the moment, just noting things down in the notes fields.

Bear in mind that this extension does not contain any data, for that you will need to purchase the rulebook and run the character creation yourself

Things I would like to do (lol roadmaps)
    To allow damage to be aware of hit location to subtract armor and then flow on to limb hitpoints with the damage taken going to current wounds (this'll take a bit)
    Passions Sheet

Revision History
    Version Date Feature
    0.1 03 Jul 20 RQG Extension added all skills
    0.2 10 Aug 20 RQG Bugfixes and additions (List below)

RQG Extension v 0.2
    Bugfixes
    Fixed Skill Category Modifier calculation
    Fixed hit location calculation from max HP now rounds as per the rulebook

Updates
    Added Family Tab WIP (please make suggestions to make it better if you wish)
    Updated Powers tab for rolling rune affinities although doesn't test skill, still need to add the success/fail check
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Azaran; August 10th, 2020 at 20:23.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Huzzah! Well done Azaran.
    I'll see if I can add a couple of tabs for rune affinities and family for RQG...

I need my Runequest fix!!

But thanks should go to Superteddy57 for updating BRP without which my extension wouldn't have been updated

First bug fixed, updated main files
    Last edited by Azaran; July 3rd, 2020 at 16:13.

Big Huzzah from here too

Been checking this out , when you roll on the weapon % on the main part of the character sheet it always says fail no matter what the outcome

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    I have asked permission from Chaosium before putting any extra functionality into this extension just to ensure i'm not in breach of copywrite

Should i get permission, I intend to add a family tab, to record the family history, and expand the ruleset to unclude rune points, and a specific tab for rune powers.
    You dont need permission for anything mechanical like that. For including content you need permission.

cool, thanks Damned

I'll put in some updates for storing rune magic, the rune afinitiy skills later on today and general fixes later on today.

Smokebadger reported a skills issue (thanks mate) and i'll need to see if its the extension or the base ruleset. if its the latter i'll put a pm through to Superteddy57
    Last edited by Azaran; July 14th, 2020 at 20:43.

Beginner question here. The BRP doesnt seem to have hit locations built in. Is that a problem with chartacter sheets buit on it?

Thread Information